INITIAL MACHINE PROCESS
- Roughly cutting and shaping down raw material to size.
- To achieve required hardness & durability.
- Process removes Austenite (decreases brittleness of gauge member)
- Process phases out warping
- Increases gauge longevity & sustainability in accuracy.
PRECISION GRINDING & SURFACE FINISHING
- Required tolerances are achieved at this stage.
- Gauging surfaces are thoroughly polished until a flawless finish is obtained.
- Significantly increases accuracy.
- All components and gauge members go through a final inspection.
- Checked for strict compliance with crucial tolerances and dimensions.
- Certification is issued together with labels and markings.
- Finished products are carefully encased with a protective anti-corrosion coating.
- Final Packaging & delivery.