CHAMFER, ANGLE & HOLE GAGE SPECIALISTS
COMPREHENSIVE SELECTION OF STANDARD CHAMFER, COUNTERSINK AND HOLE GAGES. SIMPLE, ECONOMICAL AND EASY-TO-USE. ACCURATE AND REPEATABLE. UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED. ALL AMERICAN MADE.
INSTANTLY MEASURE TOP DIAMETER OF TAPERED HOLES
The BARCOR CHAMFER GAGE is a precision instrument designed specifically to measure the top (major) diameter of a chamfer, countersink, center drill, or tapered hole. Merely press the spring loaded, conically ground, precision 3-blade Gaging Plunger into the chamfer or countersink and instantly read the dial in .001″ or .01mm/.02mm diameter increments.
- Hydraulic Fittings.
- Screw Machine Parts.
- Aircraft Components.
- Production Machining.
- Automotive Assembly.
- Quality Control/Gage Room.
- Model Shop & Prototype.
- Receiving Inspection.
- Valve Seats.
- Rivet Seats.
- Tube Flares.
- Piston Rings.
- Shaft Centers.
- BARCOR’s 320 Standard mechanical CHAMFER GAGE Models (Inch, Metric. O.D., Solid Carbide, Micrometer reading & Super .0001″ reading) give you a diameter range of 0″ to 8″
- BARCOR”s all-new Electronic CHAMFER GAGE has .0002″/.005mm resolution switchability
and SPC capability. To order, add suffix .SPC to standard Model No.
- For mechanical .0001″ reading Super CHAMFER GAGE, add suffix -S to Model No.
- For CHAMFER MICROMETER Models, add suffix MK to Model No.
- For Metric reading gages, add suffix -M to Model No.
- Optional NIST (formerly NBS) traceable Setting Masters (Standards) are also available.
Electronic Chamfer Gage
WITH DIGITAL READOUT AND SPC CAPABILITIES TO INSTANTLY MEASURE TOP DIAMETER OF TAPERED HOLES
The BARCOR Electronic Chamfer Gage is a precision instrument designed specifically to measure the top diameter of chamfers, countersinks, center drills, or tapered holes. Simply press the Electronic Chamfer Gage’s spring loaded Gaging Plunger into the piece being measured and directly read the size in .0002″ or .005mm with the SAME gage. Or, at the press of a button, change to Comparative Mode from a known standard.
Like BARCOR’s well-known mechanical counterpart, the Electronic Chamfer Gage requires no Setting Master (Standard) or lookup chart. To “Zero” or “Set” the gage, just press the base against any flat ground surface and press the “on” button. Equipped with rechargeable long-life batteries, the gage may also be powered continuously through its 110 VAC adapter/battery charger or directly from a printer, PC, data collector, etc.
Over 320 standard BARCOR Electronic Chamfer Gage Models are available, for two angular ranges, 0-90° and 90-127°, for both internal as well as external chamfers. The standard Electronic Chamfer Gage is equipped with a hardened tool steel Gaging Plunger. Optional solid Carbide Plungers with LIFETIME wear guarantee are also offered.
Similar in appearance to BARCOR’s popular mechanical Chamfer Gage, BARCOR’S Electronic Chamfer Gage is completely self-contained and fully portable, with no tandem units, attachments, cables or external power required. The Electronic Chamfer Gage features a special indicator designed solely for chamfer measurements, based on the geometry of the Gaging Plunger. The indicator’s special 360 Degree rotational bezel allows the user to read in any position. It also features “Inch/Metric” and “Hold” capabilities, and a high contrast, easy-to-read, large, LCD Digital Display, for error-free readings.
Full SPC capabilities make the BARCOR Electronic Chamfer Gage compatible with virtually all brands of data collectors, either directly or through BARCOR’S optional Gage Port. For use in conjunction with a specific data logger, interface, processor, etc., contact factory for details.
- QUALITY CONTROL/GAGE ROOM
- MODEL SHOP & PROTOTYPE
- SCREW MACHINE PARTS
- AIRCRAFT COMPONENTS
- PRODUCTION MACHINING
- HYDRAULIC FITTINGS
- AUTOMOTIVE ASSEMBLY
- RECEIVING INSPECTION
- VALVE SEATS
- SHAFT CENTERS
- RIVET SEATS
- TUBE FLARES
- PISTON RINGS
- Similar in size, weight, & appearance to BARCOR’s popular mechanical Chamfer Gage. Self-Contained and Portable.
- Guaranteed Accuracy: ±.0005″ for 90° Models; ±.0009” for 127° Models. Repeat-ability: within ±1 least significant digit.
- Two Modes: Direct Reading as called out on part print; and Plus/Minus Comparative from a “Zero” established with Master or verified piece part.
- True, instant, Inch/Metric Switch-ability to measure the same reading in either inches or mm with the push of a button.
- No Setting Masters (Standards) or look-up-charts required. Optional NIST (NBS) traceable Setting Masters offered.
- Long-Life Batteries
- Can also be powered continuously through its A/C Adapter or directly from a printer, PC, data collector, etc.
- AGD Group 2 indicator has large, easy-to-read, LCD Digital Display, with three modes, dimensional “Hold”, and full 360 Degree Rotational Bezel, for convenient and error-free viewing.
- Full SPC capabilites: compatible with virtually any brand of equipment, directly through Gage Port. Open Collector RS-232 C Serial Type Output Signal, BCD Parallel or Mitutoyo,
- Available for all of BARCOR’s 320 Models, including Carbide and External Type OD for male tapers.
INSTANTLY MEASURE COUNTERSINK DIAMETERS
The BARCOR Countersink Gage is a precision instrument designed specifically to measure the top (major) countersink diameter. Merely press the spring loaded, exact angle Gaging Plunger into the countersink and read the dial directly in .002″ or 05mm diameter increments on the dial face.
The Countersink Gage is a direct reading gage. It reads the dimension as called out on your print. This gage gives you fast, accurate, and repeatable readings on the shop floor or in the Gage Room. Virtually foolproof, even the inexperienced can use the Countersink Gage with reliable results.
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Screw Machine Parts
- Aircraft Components
- Production Machining
- Automotive Assembly
- Quality Control/Gage Room
- Model Shop & Prototype
- Receiving Inspection
- Valve Seats
- Rivet Seats
- Tube Flares
MODIFICATIONS OR SPECIALS ON REQUEST
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH DIGITAL ELECTRONIC VERSION AND SPC
- 84 Models (42 English/42 Metric) provide a diameter range from .020” (.50mm) to 1.180” (30.00mm). for 30°. 60°, 82°, 90°, 1O0°, 110°, and 120° countersink angles.
- Special angles such as 15°, 78°, 127°, 130°, 160° or ANY other angle from 0° to 180° can be furnished upon request.
- Full-round, conically ground, exact (dedicated) angle Gaging Plunger instantly alerts operator of incorrect countersink angle.
- Base Plate of all gages designed for use on any flat, concave, or convex surface.
- “Peak Hold” mechanism, standard on all Models, allows for one-hand operation.
- Every gage furnished with a functionally calibrated Setting Ring and a foam lined Storage Case with complete Operating Instructions.
- Optional Solid Carbide Gaging Plunger, with Lifetime wear guarantee, available on all Models.
- Optional NIST (formerly NBS) Letter of Certification also available.
|30-0||30°||.020″ to .170″|
|30-1||30°||.160″ to .360″|
|30-2||30°||.360″ to .560″|
|30-3||30°||.560″ to .780″|
|30-4||30°||.780″ to .980″|
|30-5||30°||.980″ to 1.180″|
|60-0||60°||.020″ to .170″|
|60-1||60°||.160″ to .360″|
|60-2||60°||.360″ to .560″|
|60-3||60°||.560″ to .780″|
|60-4||60°||.780″ to .980″|
|60-5||60°||.980″ to 1.180″|
|82-0||82°||.020″ to .170″|
|82-1||82°||.160″ to .360″|
|82-2||82°||.360″ to .560″|
|82-3||82°||.560″ to .780″|
|82-4||82°||.780″ to .980″|
|82-5||82°||.980″ to 1.180″|
|90-0||90°||.020″ to .170″|
|90-1||90°||.160″ to .360″|
|90-2||90°||.360″ to .560″|
|90-3||90°||.560″ to .780″|
|90-4||90°||.780″ to .980″|
|90-5||90°||.980″ to 1.180″|
|100-0||100°||.020″ to .170″|
|100-1||100°||.160″ to .360″|
|100-2||100°||.360″ to .560″|
|100-3||100°||.560″ to .780″|
|100-4||100°||.780″ to .980″|
|100-5||100°||.980″ to 1.180″|
|110-0||110°||.020″ to 170″|
|110-1||110°||.160″ to .360″|
|110-2||110°||.360″ to .560″|
|110-3||110°||.560″ to .780″|
|110-4||110°||.780″ to .980″|
|110-5||110°||.980″ to 1.180″|
|120-0||120°||.020″ to .170″|
|120-1||120°||.160″ to .360″|
|120-2||120°||.360″ to .560″|
|120-3||120°||.560″ to .780″|
|120-4||120°||.780″ to .980″|
|120-5||120°||.980″ to 1.180″|
|PART NAME||REPLACEMENT PARTS
|Body||All -0; -1||61030|
|Dial Indicator||All Eng.||51010|
|Dial Indicator||All Metric||51015|
|Indicator Locking Brass Ring||All||60018|
|Indicator Locking Nut||All||10015|
|Instruction Sheet||All Eng.||50015|
|Instruction Sheet||All Metric||50015-M|
|Plunger||All -0; -1||PL-XXX-1|
|Retainer Plate||All -0; -1||51090|
|Retainer Plate||All -2||52090|
|Retainer Plate||All -3||53090|
|Retainer Plate||All -4||54090|
|Retainer Plate||All -5||55090|
|Setting Ring||All -0||SM-XXX-0|
|Setting Ring||All -1; -2||SM-XXX-1; -2|
|Setting Ring||All -3||SM-XXX-3|
|Setting Ring||All -5||SM-XXX-5|
|Spring||All -0; -1||31020|
|Storage Case||All -0; -1||61001|
|Storage Case||All -2||52001|
|Storage Case||All -3; -4||53001|
For exact equivalent Metric Models, add -M to Model No.
For BARCOR Solid Carbide Models with LIFETIME Wear Guarantee, add -CF to Model No.
For Digital Electronic Models with SPC, add -SPC to Model No.
INSTANTLY MEASURE SMALL HOLE DIAMETERS
The BARCOR Hole Gage is a precision instrument designed to instantly give you a diameter reading in less than two seconds. Merely insert the precision ground, hardened tool steel Gaging Plunger into the hole, press the base of the gage firmly against the part and read the dial directly in .001″ or .02mm diameter increments on the dial face.
The HOLE GAGE is a direct reading gage. No Setting Master (Standard) or look-up chart is required. To check the setting, press the base of the gage against any flat ground surface and adjust the dial to read the “Set To” number stamped on the back.
- 22 Models (11 English/11 Metric) cover a range capacity from .010″ (.25mm) to 1.030″ (26.20mm). Individual gages, except for Model 040, have .100″ capacity. Model 040 has .030″ capacity.
- AGD Group-2 Dial Indicator with easy to read 2-1/4″ Dia. dial.
- Yellow-for-Metric dial faces to prevent accidental misuse.
- All gages furnished with foam lined Storage Case and complete operating instructions.
- Optional NBS Certification available.
- Smallest diameter available is .004″ (.10mm) on specials.
- Optional Setting Masters available for greater accuracy.
- Available individually or in convenient sets.
- Super Hole Gage available with .0001″ or .001mm resolution.
- Electronic Hole Gage with .0001″/.005mm and SPC, also available.
MODIFICATIONS OR SPECIALS ON REQUEST
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Jig Grinding/Boring Stock
- Screw Machine Paris
- Holes in Sheet Metal and Stampings
- Electronic Components/Connectors
- Fuel Injector Nozzels
- Die Plates for Punches
- Tubing I.D.
- Receiving Inspection
- Layout Inspection
- Molded Plastic Parts
- Spray Tips
|INCH MODELS .001″ GRAD.|
|Model||Capacity||Optional SETTING MASTERS Part No.|
|040||.010″- .040″||SM- 040 or SM- 040M|
|130||.030″- .130″||SM- 130 or SM- 130M|
|230||.130″- .230″||SM- 230 or SM- 230M|
|330||.230″- .330″||SM- 330 or SM- 330M|
|430||.330″- .430″||SM- 430 or SM- 430M|
|530||.430″- .530″||SM- 530 or SM- 530M|
|630||.530″- .630″||SM- 630 or SM- 630M|
|730||.630″- .730″||SM- 730 or SM- 730M|
|830||.730″- .830″||SM- 830 or SM- 830M|
|930||.830″- .930″||SM- 930 or SM- 930M|
|1030||.930″- 1.030″||SM- 1030 or SM- 1030M|
|METRIC MODELS .02mm GRAD.|
MEASURES THE FLUSHNESS OF WELDS, RIVETS & SCREW HEADS
Measure the height (or depth) of rivet and screw heads and the flushness of welds; direct to .0005″… instantly and with great accuracy.
Easily maintain Mil Spec riveting standards of + .005″/-.000″ for flushness. Use whenever flushness, smoothness, and non-interference must be controlled.
Known applications include:
- Rivet and screw heads, arc welds in aircraft, missile, aerospace, electronic and sheet metal work Set-up and in-process control of rivet head shaving machines Control staking and rivet height in office machines and other complex mechanisms to prevent shearing and interference Measure the timing, movement, and pressure correlation of valves, hydraulic valve spools, hydraulic cylinders Use on embossed, stamped, coined, upset, dimpled, and staked parts
- Provides an independent, unbiased, easily-verified flushness measurement… direct in .001″ or .0005″ increments.
- Optional Digital Electronic with SPC
The gage’s three-legged base sits solidly on any surface, flat or curved. On curved surfaces, zero is set at a point immediately next to the point to be measured. the contact tips is then slid onto the fastener or weld…thus the effects of curvature are neutralized. Comes complete with instructions in a fitted, foam-lined storage case…from stock.
DIRECTLY MEASURE BEVEL AND CHAMFER WIDTH AND CORNER RADII
Accuracy GUARANTEED to be within ± .001″ throughout entire range.
Instantly read the width of chamfers and bevels on straight AND circular edges… direct to .001″
Because the gage operates against independent springs, operator feel and judgement is greatly reduced or eliminated.
For straight edge measurement, no master is necessary. For curved pieces